[CAUT] glue sizing

Don Mannino DMannino@kawaius.com
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 10:06:00 -0700

=20

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
wimblees@aol.com
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2005 9:33 AM
To: caut@ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] glue sizing

Ok, you guys, help me out here. I should probably know this, but I'm
having trouble glue sizing my balance rail holes.=20
=20
I put the glue in the hole, wipe off any excess, and then put the key
back on the balance rail. I wipe off the glue comes out the top. After
the glue dries, there are three problems. 1. the balance rail punching
is sometimes glued to the bottom of the key. That's an easy fix. 2. The
glue at the top of the pin dries to the bushing. When I remove the key,
sometimes the bushing come off and I have to rebush. 3. I have to clean
the glue off the balance rail.=20
=20
What am I doing wrong?
=20