[CAUT] Center pinning

Alan McCoy amccoy@mail.ewu.edu
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:06:51 -0700

Hey,

Does anyone have an effective and efficient method of checking pinning on
jacks and rep levers? And what specs do you strive for? I know in my
previous work these two centers get less attention than they deserve if I
want very consistent repetition. Thanks for any suggestions.

Like Mark Cramer I really enjoyed the time in Kansas City putting name to
face and I look forward to meeting more of you in the future. This list is a
vital part of my effectiveness and enjoyment of the workplace here.

Alan

-- Alan McCoy, RPT
Eastern Washington University
amccoy@mail.ewu.edu