[CAUT] tuning frequency

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Tue, 01 Mar 2005 08:20:39 -0600

And on the other hand, in Longbeach, MS, I used to have a good size church
who's Minister of Music wanted me to tune the Sanctuary piano every 3
months, the choir room pianos every 4 months and all the others once a
year. Without him having to call me. Automatically. Loved it! Plus
occasional special performance tunings.

Avery