[CAUT] Sacrifice (was tuners- technology)

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 13:32:42 -0500

With Pocket RCT I find that unstable readings are often caused by
sympathetically sounding partials, once in a while in a nearby instrument.
Moving the PRCT helps, or damping the interloper.
Ed Sutton

Is