[CAUT] :( Greetings from friendly neighborhood upstate New York Igloo

michelle stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed, 02 Mar 2005 13:28:24 -0500

Ken's the best!!

:D

Your post made my day.

You're absolutely right.
I loved your "wise man quote".. after reading that- I feel this weight
lifted.
I frequently let things like this get to me (and it's all the time up
here)- and while I REFUSE to give up and turn into one of "those guys"- I
just will do what I can and make aware to clients/faculty what I know.

(And alot of what I know comes from folks here!!)

Thanx everyone.

:)
Michelle

--On Wednesday, March 2, 2005 12:07 PM -0600 Ken Zahringer