[CAUT] Unison Tuning

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Fri, 04 Mar 2005 18:04:49 -0700

What about the left and right strings? Do we assume they are in the same
range as the middle string? (Dangerous assumption).
    I do find it interesting that the measurements for all three strings
sounding together are within a bit tighter tolerance than the single string.
Another thing that has me curious: why in the world would you pick a 42"
Baldwin for such finicky measurements? And one that hadn't been tuned for
two years?
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico