[CAUT] William Wolfram

Brad Smith, RPT staff@smithpiano.com
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 22:14:11 -0500

Right on David!
Wim, we seldom get 'our day in court' even if we are right.
Sincerely seeking specific feedback eases tension, and helps us diagnose
both pianist and piano.
Most of all they feel 'heard', and it tends to change their 'hearing'.

Brad Smith, RPT
www.smithpiano.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: David Ilvedson [mailto:ilvey@sbcglobal.net]
  Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 8:49 PM
  To: caut@ptg.org
  Subject: RE: [CAUT] William Wolfram

  Wim,

  It would be helpful if the pianist had specific complaints.   Action too
heavy, unresponsive.. treble doesn't sustain...any chance of conferring with
the artist?  An email or letter, phone call to him would probably make him
feel like he's been taken seriously and YOU want to fix the problems (if
any)...

  David Ilvedson