[CAUT] William Wolfram

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 17:48:41 -0800

Wim,

It would be helpful if the pianist had specific complaints.  =
 Action too heavy, unresponsive.. treble doesn't sustain...any=
 chance of conferring with the artist?  An email or letter, phone=
 call to him would probably make him feel like he's been taken=
 seriously and YOU want to fix the problems (if any)...

David Ilvedson