[CAUT] M&H pressure lube

Don pianotuna@yahoo.com
Wed, 09 Mar 2005 08:10:15

Hi Lance,

Try tuning only *up* to pitch on high friction pianos. If you shoot past
the pitch then lower the note a lot...and approach from below again.

Protec on the bearing surfaces sometimes helps too.

At 07:48 AM 3/9/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>        &H BB’s and I find them relatively difficult to tune because
>of the steep angle of the strings at capo/duplex areas.  They’re just
>not fun and I don’t think a couple of them stay in tune as well as
>they should.  Do any of you lube this area with good affect and if so, what
>do you use?  Thanks.     Lance Lafargue, RPT  LAFARGUE PIANOS  New Orleans
>Chapter, PTG  985.72P.IANO  llafargue@charter.net  www.lafarguepianos.com
>          No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG
>Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.7.0 - Release Date:
>3/8/2005

mailto:pianotuna@yahoo.com	http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-352-3620 or 1-888-29t-uner