[CAUT] under pressure, lube

Danny L Tassin tassin@msu.edu
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:59:47 -0500

Jim,

Don't be so hard on yourself.  If people can't take a "joke," figure it out
that it is one, well, then,  just tell it to them again, and explain it next
time.

You know, some folks are just "slow learners."   I use to be a slow tuner,
but now I try to be one.  I can't do it anymore.  Ha !

Dt.

[ Lance, we hope you are still laughing .]