[CAUT] M&H pressure lube

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 17:30:33 -0800

Re: [CAUT] M&H pressure lubeI particularly like the old plates with the =
open-face cut-outs that make a nice dam to hold the chosen lubricity =
liqueur; liberally poured from the gallon can to enhance that =
"oh-so-smooth" unison tuning experience.

On a true cautionary note, however, I think we should think very =
carefully before entering the christened moniker of anyone not a party =
to this list.  Like most of your universities, our law school plants a =
new crop of legal beagles each year.  They all have to pay off their =
school loans somehow, and the legal ramifications of such name =
references are just too great.

Otto
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Fred Sturm=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 4:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] M&H pressure lube

  On 3/10/05 7:58 AM, "Chris Solliday" <solliday@ptd.net> wrote:

    Does anybody out there in password protected CAUT land not get this =
humor? or does Tom need an enema? C Solliday

      Hi Chris,
          Password protected from the point of view of posting. But the =
archives are an open book, and can, amazingly, be accessed via a google =
search. How do I know? Well, by doing more than one search that led me =
directly to a caut list posting, but also from being contacted by a few =
people - random, non-list members around the world - based on some post =
I wrote. In fact, I got one a few minutes ago. So Tom does have a point.
          OTOH, if someone reads and misunderstands, hey, it's more work =
for some deserving piano technician somewhere <g>

  Regards,
  Fred Sturm
  University of New Mexico=20