[CAUT] M&H pressure lube

Chris Solliday solliday@ptd.net
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:57:15 -0500

Re: [CAUT] M&H pressure lubeList, My mistake. Sorry Tom. But let's not =
stop laughing. So long. Chris Solliday
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Fred Sturm=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2005 7:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] M&H pressure lube

  On 3/10/05 7:58 AM, "Chris Solliday" <solliday@ptd.net> wrote:

    Does anybody out there in password protected CAUT land not get this =
humor? or does Tom need an enema? C Solliday

      Hi Chris,
          Password protected from the point of view of posting. But the =
archives are an open book, and can, amazingly, be accessed via a google =
search. How do I know? Well, by doing more than one search that led me =
directly to a caut list posting, but also from being contacted by a few =
people - random, non-list members around the world - based on some post =
I wrote. In fact, I got one a few minutes ago. So Tom does have a point.
          OTOH, if someone reads and misunderstands, hey, it's more work =
for some deserving piano technician somewhere <g>

  Regards,
  Fred Sturm
  University of New Mexico=20