[CAUT] RE: excessive pedalling?

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 15:40:10 EST

In a message dated 3/18/05 1:46:03 P.M. Central Standard Time,
RADKINS@coe.edu writes:

 What I'm reading from you two about not using it sounds  pompous, ignorant
and arrogant.
I'm not talking about the newspaper critic, we all know about them  already.

Richard Adkins
 Coe College

Richard

I am not pompous or arrogant. I am ignorant, however, when it comes to  the
use of the una corda. That is why I asked the question. I have just never  seen
someone use the pedal as much. But from what all of you have been telling
me, except for Jeff, is that this is one aspect of concert prep that I have to
get used to. I have a pretty good idea of what to do and I am more than
willing to do it. I appreciate the comments and suggestions.

Wim