[CAUT] D complimented

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 10:24:02 EST

In a message dated 3/21/05 9:20:24 P.M. Central Standard Time,
roger.j@sasktel.net writes:

I can reach into the cavity with the action in my lap and make the
adjustment.

Regards Roger

Yeah, but Roger, you're 6' tall, with long arms. Barbara is a little
shorter. She's going to have to remove the action, put it on a table or bench,
adjust the screws, and put the action back in. Then repeat the sequence when  she's
done voicing. You're idea is good, but I'm not sure it's worth the effort.
Not just installing the dags, but adjusting the screws every time.

Wim