[CAUT] Bench Day(s)

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:37:01 EST

In a message dated 3/22/05 12:32:39 P.M. Central Standard Time,  atodd@uh.edu
writes:

Well, at  least maybe that'll prevent any more from breaking for a while!
Now maybe I  can get back to piano work! :-)

Avery

Why is that we, as piano technicians, are expected to also be carpenters,
refinishers. electricians, computer guru's, etc. ? I say, let the department pay
 to have the benches repaired, or buy new ones. Maybe the professors will
start telling the students to take better care of the benches when they find out
 that their money for music is being used to buy new benches.

OK, I feel better now, too.

Wim