[CAUT] about magnets? / Germany Bans Lead??

Jorgensen, Michael L jorge1ml@cmich.edu
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 04:40:44 -0500

    Tom Kaplan of Yamaha visited and did a great job on our CF, and told me Germany is banning lead for safety and environmental reasons!!!.   That means pianos like Steinways will have to find an alternative soon!!  Are you out there Tom to give us more details??
-Mike