[CAUT] D complimented

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 20:09:45 -0600

>This might be a "duh" question, but how do you attach the dag to the
>keybed? If it attached by a screw, wouldn't it be easier remove the dag,
>install the set screw, and then put it back?
>
>Wim

Hi Wim,
                    I'm smiling. :-)   The bass end  dag is under the
underlever tray, good luck getting at the vertically inserted screws. You
would have to remove the tray to get at it.Steinway dags are usually
screwed and glued to the keybed, if my faded memory serves me .
When rebuilding, I do remove the dags to insert the screws.

Regards Roger