[CAUT] gratitude

Mary Smith marysmith@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:35:11 -0600

Hey Chris,

I had no idea this was going on for you. I am so sorry to hear you've had a
tough time. I agree that friends and the mysterious process of healing can
be a wonderful tonic in times like you've been having. And I have found
that friends in the PTG (CAUT) come through in tough times, and it is a
blessing. Take your time to heal and continue to be good to yourself. Your
comments on CAUT are a pleasure to read!

Mary