[CAUT] Pulley keys.

Jim Busby jim_busby@byu.edu
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 10:44:48 -0700

List, (especially Don M.)
=20
We just bought 9 new UST7s and all the keys are pulley! Not a huge
amount, but not acceptable. I wanted to size them but the pins are
smaller than what I have on hand. (.125 ??)  However, just to let you
know how big the holes were some of the Yamaha pins would fit (.137)
=20
My question is, has anyone else noticed this, and am I being too
nitpicky. (since this is only a vertical for heaven's sakes...) Does
this amount of "pully-ness" really make that much of a difference in an
upright used mainly for non majors?
=20
Thanks,
=20