[CAUT] Baldwin Info

Wimblees@aol.com Wimblees@aol.com
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 14:45:15 EST

=20
Avery
=20
Baldwin serial numbers can be found on the legs and lyre. (It's  probably=20
easier to remove the lyre).=20
=20
About 25 years ago, I bought a 20 note 5'2 or 5'6" Baldwin grand for  a=20
church we belonged to,  and rebuilt it. I don't remember the exact  year, bu=
t I=20
believe it was made in the '20's.=20
=20
I also don't remember the action configuration on this particular  piano, bu=
t=20
I have seen the hammer rail you describe on several older  Baldwin grands.=20
=20
Wim=20
=20
In a message dated 3/27/2005 9:38:49 A.M. Central Standard Time, =20