[CAUT] S&S D tenor dampers

Thomas Seay t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Mon, 2 May 2005 14:54:27 -0500

We've had very good luck replacing worn out/damaged trichord damper
felt by "carefully" cutting the white damper felt from the red
backing felt and gluing on a replacement damper cut from Yamaha
trichord felt. The size is almost perfect and there always seems to
be a big improvement. The problem, of course, is getting the Yamaha
trichord felt.

Best wishes,

Tom