[CAUT] Manino Reamers

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Tue, 17 May 2005 08:42:01 -0500

Thanks, Don.

I finally found them. They weren't listed with the other reamers, so at
first, I wasn't sure where I'd bought them. I've had mine a long time
and had never mic'd them, so I just did and they're fine. Three are
not exactly on the line but just the barest "smidgin" off. Not enough to
cause any problems, though.

Avery