[CAUT] Schimmel attacked by fabric softener

Thomas Seay t.seay@mail.utexas.edu
Fri, 20 May 2005 10:06:01 -0500

One quick answer:

I would replace the hammers and start over. The results will be much
more predictable and stable. Once hammers have been compromised like
this, it's doubtful that they could ever be resurrected.

Good luck.

Tom

--
Tom Seay