[CAUT] Interesting boo-boo

Paul Kupelian NERVP@ptg.org
Fri, 20 May 2005 12:38:15 -0400

Jeff,
If you get any replies about the tuning stickers being too large (2-1/2" X
4-1/2") I am sure that Kathy Maxwell who does the merchandizing for the PTG
Store would be interested.  I know I haven't sold many at conventions so if
anyone has a good idea on these, it would be appreciated.  I used to have a
sticker that was no bigger than a standard mailing label with room for 16
tuning dates.
As an alternative, you could order the piano service records which are on
card stock to keep track of the service calls in your own office file.
Paul