[CAUT] Young Chang G-150

llafargue llafargue@charter.net
Tue, 31 May 2005 07:46:17 -0500

C,
I would drill the screws out, but the threading may be damaged and parts
from Y.C. now are nearly impossible to come by with the legal battles
going on in my experience.

Lance Lafargue, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANOS, LTD
New Orleans Chapter, PTG
985.72P.IANO
llafargue@charter.net
www.lafarguepianos.com

-----Original Message-----
From: caut-bounces@ptg.org [mailto:caut-bounces@ptg.org] On Behalf Of
Clarence Zeches
Sent: Saturday, May 28, 2005 8:00 PM
To: College and University Technicians; caut-request@ptg.org
Subject: [CAUT] Young Chang G-150

I have a client with a Young Chang G-150 that the screws are broken off
on the fallboard receiver on the right side of the piano.  They are
broken just below the surface and are bent so that I am not able to get
the bracket off the side of the piano.  This is the "U" shaped receiver
that the pin slips into, and hold the fallboard in place.  Any ideas on
how to get this out without damaging the side of the piano?

Clarence Zeches