[CAUT] comparisons

johnsond johnsond at stolaf.edu
Fri Aug 18 08:05:18 MDT 2006

We are just this week in process of the annual  switch of leased
inventory and the big sale starts today.  Couldn't help but notice that
our dealer replaced several of the P22's and T116's of last year with
these new Cable-Nelson's.  I hear they are built of Yamaha parts and
design... but in China.   Any one else run into these yet?   I
understand they have need to lease models that are easier to sell.  See
how it goes I guess.   We have been receiving from the lease program
about 12 grands and 13 uprights for the past 8-9 years.

Dennis Johnson
St. Olaf