[CAUT] Can I wash my concert grand cover?

Michelle Stranges stranges at oswego.edu
Mon Aug 28 11:15:45 MDT 2006

Shoot- this may have been a post of long years ago and I do apologize...

Our concert grand cover (ugly brown thin thing that MAYBE has fire
retardant stuff in it, but apparently not MOLD resistant stuff on
it..) is affected/infected/needs to be corrected.

Can I just throw this is some big commercial washer?
And then line dry it?

I could care less about losing the posible fire retardant material
that may or may not be in there..

It's the MOLD I want off.

(And don't ask me about the mold. It's a very sensitive subject.)

:(
Strange is as strange does