[CAUT] why does it feel better?

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Tue Aug 29 11:18:16 MDT 2006

Joe,
That is about as beautifully stated and accurate a clarification as I've
ever seen about this very evident process. This is my personal experience
when equipment that is working very well; and, the piano is one of those
things which can really work on the imagination and spriit of the person
playing it. Thank you for putting this so succinctly and accurately!!!

Robin Blankenship