[CAUT] CX-21 hardwood keybuttons

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Wed Jun 14 13:40:49 MDT 2006

Hey, Alan,

Your terminology is unfamiliar.  By "hardwood", you are obviously not
referring to maple.  You appear to mean some sort of composition material,
like MDF.  If this is so, I wouldn't touch it, absent some explicit and
detailed instructions from the manufacturer.  Otherwise, I would sell them a
set of key buttons, or consider it a disposable piano.  Fortunately, I don't
have any personal experience with this sort of thing.

Regards,
Ken Z.

--
Ken Zahringer, RPT