[CAUT] Reading low humidity

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu Mar 2 19:11:32 MST 2006

Hi Roger,
	How much annual drift do you see on the Dickson? Is it always in a
particular direction? Does that apply to any electronic sensor
(direction of drift)? Is drift caused by "accumulation of
crud" (sensor getting dirty, picking up air pollution, etc)? Or is
there something else involved? I've got a bunch of other questions
bubbling to the surface as well (how does an electronic sensor work
in physical/electrical/chemical terms . . .), but any enlightenment
you can provide along these lines would be most appreciated.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm@unm.edu