[CAUT] Reading low humidity

Fred Sturm fssturm@unm.edu
Thu Mar 2 19:15:46 MST 2006

Hi Jeff,
	I bet you could find one somewhere else in the university that you
could use, and you could probably pick up a surplus one, maybe for
nothing depending on how SC deals with transferring surplus property
between departments. Doesn't take much of a PC to run that simple
spreadsheet program.
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico