[CAUT] capsizing / catstrophic action failure

Dorothy Bell dabell58 at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 6 16:45:22 MST 2006

This claim was made at a New England regional meeting by a rebuilder from
maybe Connecticut? It was the intellectual basis of his presentation, but
he said that he was unwilling to defend the premise if there were any
physicists in the audience, so I stopped listening.
(He also states that he was nervous because of the presence of highly
respected rebuilders.) It was an odd session.

Dorrie Bell
Boston, MA