[CAUT] front rail delemna

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 8 11:06:06 MST 2006

Wim,

See my other post, but you've got one flat surface already to follow with a chisel and use as a guide.   Slice across the top for the end of the cut and just start snipping away.  The wood is easy to work with....you can do it...have a sharp chisel...
                                                                 __  __
This is sort of what you're aiming for:  XXXXXX|_/  \_|XXXXXX     X=existing keyslip wood

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California