[CAUT] IRe: Unison drift (was Reading low humidity/seasonal SB failure)

Fred Sturm fssturm at unm.edu
Thu Mar 9 07:36:40 MST 2006

Hey, Greg, no offense taken. It was a very natural question, and, as
I explained, the first that occurred to me as well. I'm not terribly
sensitive to disagreement, criticism, and the like. In fact, I often
hope to provoke disagreement, and to be proved wrong/mistaken. That's
one of the main reasons I post to the list, it's how I learn new
perspectives and whatnot, by being unafraid to be wrong (though I try
to acknowledge errors when they are pointed out).
Regards,
Fred Sturm
University of New Mexico
fssturm at unm.edu