[CAUT] university position

Paul Williams RPT pno2nr at whidbey.com
Fri Mar 10 18:42:17 MST 2006

Hello Richard,  I will be applying for the position.  I have all the requirements asked for except the forte-piano.  Is there a way either than the size of the tuning hammer I don't have that needs to be displayed to the faculty?  I have tuned harpsichords both basic and multi-level keyboards, but they are far and few between. Before I submit, please advise me how to word this and how many, how often, etc, this is needed for the university.  I would also like to know what courses you teach in piano design.  I can do this too, but would like to know how technical these courses are.  Thank you for letting me know of this position and I will be applying shortly. \

Sincerely,
\
Paul T. Williams RPT
pno2nr at whidbey.com