[CAUT] pedal squeal

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 12:10:35 MST 2006

Hi Susan,

Yes, I guess I will have to attempt to train the teacher or the husband to
"treat" the rod by polishing it. They are reluctant but given the distance
I see no other "options" other than replacement of the materials--which may
not work either. I'm sure if it were not a high use piano the problem would
not repeat as often. To quote the client "the squeal comes back after a few
months".

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner