[CAUT] pedal squeal

central jorge1ml at mail.cmich.edu
Wed Mar 22 11:14:22 MST 2006

Don,
    Sometimes the plating on those rods wears away so that noise is
inevitable.  You could have it replated but the results would need to be
smooth.  I've gobbed on Protek paste really thick which lasted a long time
and didn't seem to do any harm, though I'm sure there are people on this
list who will cry bloody murder.
Mike