[CAUT] Adams 1/4 tone sharp piano

Horace Greeley hgreeley at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 22 16:52:20 MST 2006

Hi, Eric,

...Been there...Done that...your plan is just
fine...harder to get it back down than to get it up, as it were.

Is there anything on the program that might be
upset by that tuning?  And/or, is there anything
that requires other preparation?  Depending on
the condition of the Baldwin, it is in my mind to
suggest using an instrument with newish
strings...returning to "normal" pitch might be less treacherous.

Best.

Horace