[CAUT] Dampp-Chasers in institutional setting

reggaepass at aol.com reggaepass at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 10:10:53 MST 2006

Working in an institution with relative humidity in the teens for much
of the school year, I can tell you that Dampp-Chaser systems alone
HELP, but pitch changes are, unfortunately, still necessary. I would
recommend using the room humidifiers in conjunction with the DC
systems--then you'll have a fighting chance. At my school, student
assistants on the work-study program service the systems under my
supervision. It is one task that virtually ANYONE can learn to do.

 Good luck,

 Alan Eder, RPT