[CAUT] Dampp-Chasers in institutional setting

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 23 15:09:00 MST 2006

Hi Alan,

Perhaps Mark Cramer has some data on that by now?

My clientele is mainly residential and for the Grand customers I add felt
feet to the music desk and move it to the top of the piano. This, with a
bottom cover seems to control pitch extremely well in general (i.e. less
than two cents pitch correction at A4). Mind you I'm not dealing with
robust students "having a bash" or performers that feel they should push
instruments into action saturation (and beyond).

At 02:33 PM 3/23/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi Don,
>
>Back covers on uprights, undercovers on grands, but no string covers.
>Have you found them to be a worthwhile bang-for-your-buck investment?
>
>Alan Eder

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner