[CAUT] Flight of the Broken Bass Sting? (was:: Adams 1/4 tone sharp piano)

stranges at Oswego.EDU stranges at Oswego.EDU
Sat Mar 25 09:19:54 MST 2006

I'll be honest and admit I might no read alot of these posts.
I do NOT like it when strings break and half the reason is because the
sound of it scares me out of my mind, body and soul.

okokok- yeah you'll all see me in Rochester to poke fun at, but I'm
*thinking* I have no shame in mentioning that in the past I have been
known to uhhhh..

:(

Getalittelcholkedupwhenthathappens.

I think it sounds like a gunshot- so it's no "girlie" thing here.

(Perhaps a career in organ tuning would be more up my alley??)

:)
Stranges