[CAUT] Hammer Alignment

Keith Roberts kpiano at goldrush.com
Sun Mar 26 08:09:47 MST 2006

Very Interesting.
If it was bass hammers I'd say it was the torque from the angle of the
hammer.
A heat source from one side like a lamp could cause a twist in the same
direction.
Maybe the shanks need to be seasoned in a cellar for five years,.,.,.,.,
It's the way they mill them that causes them to twist in the same direction?
The sample isn't large enough to see the twist the other way??

Keith Roberts