[CAUT] Hammer wear

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 30 07:26:34 MST 2006

Wouldn't the fact the Steinway hammers have been juiced in some manner
contribute to grooving?  It seems to me that rather than "bounce back", the
rigidity of the Steinway hammers would encourage any gooves to remain in the
hammers.  This is just a guess from one who actually knows virtually
nothing.
les bartlett

   _____