[CAUT] Hammer wear

Wimblees at aol.com Wimblees at aol.com
Thu Mar 30 16:02:45 MST 2006

In a message dated 3/30/2006 4:44:14 PM Central Standard Time,
dporritt at mail.smu.edu writes:

We just got a $500,000 donation to redo all of our  practice rooms this
summer to reduce sound transfer from room to room and to  make the rooms
acoustically better (better air flow and climate control  too.)  It will be interesting
to see how that will change the perception  of voicing in those little rooms.
It’s going to make for a chaotic  summer though!
dp

Dave

Did you have carpet on the floors in these rooms? Will you have them in the
"new and improved" rooms? I think that makes a big difference. That along with
 Drywall walls, instead of cinder blocks or concrete.

Wim