[CAUT] Hammer wear

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Mar 30 17:29:34 MST 2006

The floors have been tile (not ceramic) and the walls have been wood paneling.  The building was built in the early '60s.  I have not seen the plans and don't know exactly what materials they are going to use.  Soon!  We're all just excited about the improvement that can be made with the amount of money available.  They are really just going to gut that whole section of the building and do over!

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University