[CAUT] Pianos for piano performance majors

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Fri Mar 31 12:41:50 MST 2006

Jim:

Our CFIIIS gets a lot of use even major artists.  Of course some of the
Yamaha artists choose it, but other non affiliated or
don't-care-about-my-affiliation players do too.  The last two times Leon
Fleisher was here he chose the CFIIIS.  Of course those that choose only
by name before they arrive choose the Steinway.

dp

David M. Porritt

dporritt at smu.edu