[CAUT] a little horn blowing

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Tue May 2 09:38:14 MDT 2006

Wim
Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician
School of Music
University of Alabama
Tuscaloosa, AL USA

-----Original Message-----
From: Tunethepno at aol.com
To: caut at ptg.org
Sent: Tue, 2 May 2006 08:05:15 EDT
Subject: Re: [CAUT] a little horn blowing

In a message dated 4/25/2006 12:54:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
Wimblees at aol.com writes:
The program will include "Festive Overture" by Dmitri Shostakovich,
a world premiere performance of "Short'N Suite (To Gerald Welker)" by
Willem Blees,

You are in pretty august company. Congratulations. Any plans for
recording, ipoding, etc.?
John Stroup

Probably not. I've submissted other works, and they all got rejected. A
body can only take so much rejection. So I just do this for the fun of
it. Maybe, if the mood strikes me, I will make some adjustments to the
score, and submit it.

Wim