[CAUT] Capstan Repositioning

central jorge1ml at mail.cmich.edu
Wed May 3 09:02:35 MDT 2006

Ditto!
    I also would add that a little deeper dip in the bass tapering to
shallow is probably not a bad thing from a pianists point of view.  In most
music, octaves or single tones are used in the bass where dip is not such a
factor.  In the high treble, runs, scales, complex figurations are more
common, where dip is more a factor.
-Mike