[CAUT] Capstan Repositioning

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Wed May 3 08:19:09 MDT 2006

Capstan RepositioningKen, You should have more than cosmetic reasons for making this "repair." You need to discover the key ratio and the Action or Strike Ratio for a good sampling of the keys because sometimes to "wrongs" can make a right and no one sees what you are looking at but they do feel the ratios.
Chris Solliday