[CAUT] Darnell caster wheels needed

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu May 4 08:34:10 MDT 2006

In this situation, even thought the faculty wants to minimize the cost,
the only proper way to repair is to replace both the caster and the
wheels. So what if it costs $15 or $20 more. It's still cheaper than
repairing a broken plate, which is what could have happened if they
dropped the piano on its back.

Wim
Willem Blees, RPT
Piano Tuner/Technician